“Windward is the solution that allowed me to come in and hit our budget right on the money.” – Arland Head, Director of IT, LeBlanc’s Food Stores
Don’t have time for the full case study? Then check out the quick rundown:
LeBlanc’s hiring process was costly, inefficient and a drain on resources:
- Hiring documents were transported via courier between external stores and company headquarters in a process that created lengthy delays.
- Employees needlessly spent hours recording information manually.
- The system had no automated way to link related documentation, causing wasted resources and the risk of inaccurate, missing, or otherwise incomplete data.
LeBlanc’s implemented Windward because:
The AutoTag-based system’s ability to tag all fields and format them to generate a unique, automated bar code allowed LeBlanc’s to quickly and easily associate connected information.
Windward’s ability to access data stored in XML files meant LeBlanc’s could aggregate data in a separate location instead of requiring access to company databases. This system helped set up a barrier around LeBlanc’s proprietary databases and added a level of security.
The Windward solution was affordable, with an initial price point roughly half that of competitor offerings and a licensing model that keeps costs low.
The power to use a fully functional trial version and build a proof of concept allowed the IT staff to demonstrate to management prior to purchase exactly how the new system would work.
- Human resources time spent on employee hiring documentation was decreased by a factor of 4 and resulted in a yearly average savings of approximately 1,200 hours. In addition, the system freed up another roughly 200 hours per year in store management hours.
- The hiring completion process dropped from 2-3 days to 1 day.
- LeBlanc’s achieved greater control over the hiring process through a more efficient, more secure and more accurate automated system.
Want to learn more? Head on over to the document generation case study.