Here at Windward we usually focus (not surprisingly) on the great things AutoTag can do, and we don’t talk a lot about the program into which it is integrated. After all, that’s a large part of the reason customers buy AutoTag — they already know Microsoft Word and Excel so they can jump right in and start designing templates.
But after taking a close look at the new Microsoft Office 2013 templates, well, it’s time for a change of pace.
Contracts, letters, statements and more
“Comprehensive.” “Vitally useful.” “Visually stunning.”
These are just a few of the adjectives we’ve heard around the office when looking at the latest set of Office 2013 templates.
Why are we so bullish on these new templates? Because, as our CTO David Thielen says,
These new templates are not only bodaciously beautiful, they’re extremely valuable. Businesses will save boatloads of time because the bulk of the document design has already been done for them.
The templates cover a range of documents and reports, such as:
- Mail merge letters. Hook them up to your AutoTag data and automatically insrt names, addresses, greetings and text.
- Contract for sale of goods. The contract template has spots for everything you expect, including seller and buyer information, deal terms, and price of items sold.
- Services quote. As with all AutoTag templates, the output will expand or contract to fit your data.
- Nondisclosure agreement. Office 2013 templates include featured templates from LegalZoom such as the employee NDA along with additional nondisclosure agreements as well.
- Partnership agreement. The general partnership agreement is just one of the many templates available through Docstoc, an electronic document repository.
AutoTag automates Office 2013 templates
If you’re already a Windward customer, you can stop reading now.
But if you aren’t, here’s why you should consider becoming one. Because we make it easy connect an Office 2013 template to your data, whether it’s stored in an SQL database, XML file, Excel spreadsheet or virtually any other data source.
For more information, visit our web site or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.